It’s one of those posts at the end of the year, summing up the results of 2014 and preparing for 2015.
As the main challenge of 2015, I’ll be slowly leaving social media towards old school writing and mumbling about different daily stuff in my blog.
- September 2014 – vk.com account closed.
- December 2014 – Instagram account closed.
- Facebook account – remains for cross-posting
- Google+ – do I still have it?
- Twitter – never been writing there much, mostly used by Social plugin in my blog.
Too much time wasted for repetitive information flow in social media.
Enormously small percentage of that data is useful. Plus, most of the people in friends list are known personally – so why spoiling the opportunity of sharing something good personally. Socialise offline! 😉